Free Recruitment Services
Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd. is a community based not-for-profit organisation and your local “jobactive” provider.
We have offices throughout the New England and Northwest with teams of experienced consultants that are ready to assist in finding the right staff for your business.
Our FREE recruitment services will help minimise the hassle for your recruitment process and give you more time to run your business.
We have an extensive database of qualified, motivated jobseekers that are looking for ready to undertake employment opportunities.
Your next vacancy could be as easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Lodge your vacancy with Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd. Outlining the skills required, experience, hours of work, licences etc. and we will advertise your vacancy on the Australian Jobsearch website (the most reputable and most utilized jobseeking site), on our local vacancy boards and all other agencies of Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd.
- We conduct a thorough search of our database, reviewing each application to ensure that your requirements are met and performing referee checks where requested.
- We provide a synopsis of each suitably qualified applicant for your consideration. We can organise interview times and inform all applicants of the results.
For any of Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd’s clients placed with your business we also provide post placement support to both you and our client to further ensure our placements are successful.
You get the right person delivered right to your door, and the best thing is our services are TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE
- Additional support to employ Indigenous Australians
- Wage subsidies available for eligible clients
- Traineeships and Apprenticeships
Contact your local Job Placement Professionals on
1800 JOBS AUST or 1800 562 728
and let us help you with your future recruitment needs.
Information about speediestaffsolutions for Employers:
speediestaffsolutions is a professional on hire service established in 2006 by Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd. speediestaffsolutions were established in response to a need in our local areas for professional and reliable labour hire. This service operates in New South Wales with offices located in Armidale, Guyra, Uralla, Walcha, Inverell, Tamworth, Gunnedah and Narrabri with the view of expanding into Queensland and the ACT.
Speediestaffsolutions can tailor your staffing needs to suit the ebb and flow of your business. You can chose the number of staff needed to help you during the busy times of the year, or to help reduce the workload of your full-time employees. With On-Hire personnel you can try before you commit, you can evaluate personnel over a period of time to ensure that you have made the right choice, they remain an employee of speediestaffsolutions.
How can your business benefit using speediestaffsolutions:
When you need staff in a hurry SSS is your answer for On-Hire staff. We will screen and interview all staff to ensure that your organisation is provided with a number of suitably qualified candidates to choose from for your position, or allow us to make the decision for you.
We currently have a register of candidates available for casual assignments in the fields of, but not limited to:
- Truck Drivers
- Plant Operators
We are also available to source personnel in other fields on request.
On-Hire staff are available to assist you when your staff are on sick leave, holidays, in training or for the busy times of the year.
SSS takes care of all the administration involved, letting you get on with business. The cost of SSS On-Hire personnel is charged to you at an hourly rate, which is based on the appropriate award, and is inclusive of workers compensation, superannuation and all associated administrative costs.
All that is required from you as an employer is our time sheet to be faxed to us on a weekly basis, we handle the rest.
Invoices are mailed to you fortnightly detailing the full cost for your On-Hire staff member.
If you require more information, please contact our team for a consultation; our On-Hire Services Recruitment Officers will be more than happy to visit your work place and provide details of what our services. Alternatively we can arrange a time to talk with us at your local SSS office. Phone (02) 6776 0105
Seasonal Worker Program offered Australia Wide
About the Program
This program is open to employers in the horticulture industry nationally and also includes a small scale trial in the accommodation, aquaculture, sugar cane and cotton industries in limited regions of Australia. The participating sectors in the program have long spoken of the difficulties of attracting and retaining reliable seasonal labour. Many businesses report that they experience high turnover, and therefore spend time and money constantly training workers. Others have difficulties finding enough workers for their peak seasons. The program gives businesses an option to access a reliable returning workforce year in and year out.
Seasonal workers can be recruited from East Timor, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
We are responsible for:
- Demonstrating an unmet demand for labour and a commitment to Australian job seekers
- Guaranteeing seasonal workers a minimum amount of work
- Arranging accommodation of a suitable standard, health insurance and transport to and from work for seasonal workers
- Paying workers in accordance with the relevant award or industrial instrument
- Paying the full cost of the workers’ international airfares to and from Australia upfront
- Assisting workers with initial living expenses on arrival (if required)
- Assisting workers with access to personal banking and other administration
How can organisations access seasonal workers?
To find out more about our seasonal workers program, contact your local Jobs Australia Enterprises Ltd office on 1800 JOBS AUST (1800 562 728) or the Seasonal Worker Program Coordinator 0427 725 789.